Information about data collection
according to European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) as of 25.05.2018
When processing your personal data, we comply with the new EU Data Protection Regulation of 25 May 2018 throughout the business process.
Mebitec Meerbuscher Informationstechnik GmbH collects your data only for the purpose of contract performance, quoting and billing.
The collection and processing of data is required for the provision of our services in the scope of the contract and is based on Article 6 paragraph.1b, f. GDPR.
We only record data you have submitted to us voluntarily. Your personal data will be treated confidentially, protected by passwords and be passed on to third parties only with your consent.
We hereby explicitly point out that for the purpose of license administration, the following data are transmitted to Trumpf Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH + Co. KG and stored there:
• Company name
• Address and country
• Tax number
• Type and quantity of licensed modules
The data will be stored according to the legal retention period of 10 years. Data which are no longer needed for the further cooperation will be deleted or destroyed after this period.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights:
• You have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us.
• If the information concerning your data is not correct anymore or incomplete,
you can request a correction or a completion.
• You have the right to disagree or restrict the processing of your data at any time.
• You can request the deletion of your personal data.
Mebitec Meerbuscher Informationstechnik GmbH
Dr.-Ing. Frank Backes
Am Wasserturm 6